See UNILORIN 2016/2017 Remedial Registration Procedures/Guidelines here,
This to all candidates offered admission into the university Of Ilorin Remedial/Pre Degee studies that the management has released the registration procedures/guidelines for 2016/2017 newly admitted studentds.
Candidates are to confirm their admission status by clicking on Remedial Login link (Please login with your Remedial Application Number e.g. UIL/REM/2016/…. and your password).
If offered provisional admission, complete the STEPS OUTLINED IN 1 TO 8 below
- Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) which DOES NOT constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
- Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from Monday 3rd April 2017, TO Monday 17th April, 2017 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form,
CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission
process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or
bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB,
CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch
card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the
result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
- Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
- Obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
- Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) on their ATM card account (MASTER OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition: N96,000, School charges: N3,200, Health: N1,000 and Bank Charges: N250.00).
- Go to the university website at www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2016/2017 School of Preliminary Registration to complete step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3
copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2016/2017 Jamb
REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials as
- A bank draft for Four Thousand Naira (N5,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies as caution fees must be submitted by all candidates.
- The programme is FULLY residential and accomodation is Compulsory.
a. Candidates are to obtain accommodation form from the School of
Preliminary Studies. Accommodation fees for private hostels range from
N8,000 to N50,000. A bank draft for the fees for the preferred hostel
made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies.
b. Accommodation is not available for French candidates as their lectures are at university of Ilorin, Main Campus.
- Any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before 17th April, 2017 would be deemed to have lapsed.
- Note that lecture starts Monday 10th April, 2017 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
NOTE: STUDENT MUST DO CLEARANCE BEFORE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
Please Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks
Powered by Facebook Comments