NDA, Kaduna 2016/2017 Postgraduate Admission List Released,The Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna has released the admission list of candidates admitted into her postgraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List:
Candidates are to check and download the document below for the Nigeria Defence Academy Postgraduate Admission List;
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Collect the admission letters and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 6 March 2017.
2. Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
3. Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
4. Registration for semester courses will start on 8 March 2017 and end on 18 March 2017.
5. Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
6. Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
7. Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as may be specified.
8. Lectures commences on 20 March 2017.
9. No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.
Please don’t just Read and Go, Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks
Powered by Facebook Comments