As we promised earlier below are the questions and answers to it via Jamb twitter handle jambhq.
1. Question asked: how do you intend to fix the problem of numerous amount of candidates seeking admission into the tertiary institution??????
JAMB's response: That is left for us to fix
2: Question asked: when will jamb for be ready and the exam be concluded because some schools need the result of jamb before march 31. E.g is the NDA
JAMB's response: All institutions are aware of JAMB exam date, so they will not put any candidate in a disadvantaged position.
3. Question asked: Good day please I needed to know if candidate with awaiting result can reg for jamb 2017.
JAMB's response: Yes please. JAMB has not cancelled Awaiting Result. Please read our tweets on this page for more clarification
4. Question asked: with this new policy, does it means I can choose more than one polytechnic?
JAMB's response: Yes that is what it means.
5. Question asked: WILL CYBER BE ALLOW TO REGISTER THE JAMB?
JAMB's response: cyber cafes will not be allowed to register candidates on behalf on JAMB
6. Question asked: I want ask questions about (1) 2017 JAMB fee (2)When will the form be release for sale.
JAMB's response: There is no official statement on the price of the fee for this year's registration. We will announce it when we have the info
7. Question asked: is it true there's not going to be Jamb next year
JAMB's response: Please do not spread rumours. The exam has been scheduled to hold in May 2017
8. Question asked: is it true one must take five subjects??
JAMB's response: Five subject where? JAMB or SSCE?
9. Question asked: if i may ask, are we not allowed to choose state uni… as first choice?
JAMB's response: Yes you can choose a state Uni as your first choice
10. Question asked: can't you delay admission processes till both WAEC and NECO release their results?
JAMB's response: JAMB does not have the powers to do that
11. Question asked: Why is it that top media platforms like Vanguard, Premium Times carried the news of cancel of awaitn results?
JAMB's response: If you read the press release, it was so explicit.
12. Question asked: Good morning JAMB. Please what are the things we will use during registration?
JAMB's response: We will release guidelines when the registration starts here and on our website.
13. Question asked: please can I use my email address to create my profile
JAMB's response: Yes you can
14. Question asked: when it's the registration commencing
JAMB's response: Please registration has not commenced. When we start, we will announce here
15. Question asked: History and international studies can I use English, crk govt and econs during registration as my subject combination?
JAMB's response: Please consult the JAMB Brochure to get the right subject combination for your course
16. Question asked: Since you said there will be no Offline. Are sure there would no network failure during the registration like last five years?
JAMB's response: Trust that we have everything sorted. We are READY
17. Question asked: I heard something about a separate exam center for the physically challenged. Shed some light on this what counts as disabled to you
JAMB's response: Disabled in any form. Blind, etc
18. Question asked: what about the issue of preference of candidates for admission?
JAMB's response: JAMB doesn't offer admission. The schools do
More Coming Soon…
Please don't just Read and Go, Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks
Powered by Facebook Comments