Jamb 2017 UTME Exam Center/Date Allocation And Printing Date Announced,This is to inform all candidates who has successfully registered for the 2017 JAMB UTME and has gotten their registration slip either in a soft copy or hard copy would notice that the Examination center and date are not displayed.
According to the Joint Admission Matriculation Board all candidates are to check their respective email used in JAMB Profile Creation and Registration On 25th April, 2017 in-order to be assigned a new Examination Slip which will now contain the omitted information [Exam Center and Date] Include:
Each Candidates has been assigned a REG NUMBER and are advised to secure it aswould be used to login before starting examination.
Each Candidate has also been assigned a seat number, Make sure you visit your center early in-order to locate your seat number.
EXAM NUMBER/CENTER NUMBER
Each candidate has also an exam number and center number. You are required to show your exam number and center number before being allowed into the venue of the examination.
It contains the various towns in your state where you will be posted to sit for the examinations.
IMPORTANT THINGS CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE BEFORE GOING TO THE EXAM HALL
- DO NOT bring your Mobile Phone or Bag to the Examination Centre.
- Bring the ORIGINAL copy of this slip to the Examination Centre and submit it to the Invigilator.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this SLIP for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
- You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
- There will be NO Change of Subject in the Examination Centre.
Please Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks
Powered by Facebook Comments