Jamb 2017 UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines/Procedure For CBT Center Owners,
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has released guidelines/ Procedure for the installation of the UTME Access Code to all respective CBT Center owners.
The Installation is quite easy and the procedures/Guidelines have been outline below:
JAMB UTME INSTRUCTIONS ON ACCESS CODE INSTALLATION
1. First Install the Registration application on the new machine.
- Run the JAMB Registration Application.
- It will prompt you to key in your access code
- At this point, wait! Do not key in the access code.
- Note the system ID on that system. [if possible copy it down]
Sign in with the general username and password (Not SuperUser)
All should be fine now.
- The Admin System (refers to the first system) you keyed in the Access code.
- This system can add other systems in the centre.
- This system creates the username and password for that centre (SuperUser).
- Then create a general user which will be used on the other machines.
Please Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks
Powered by Facebook Comments