Jamb 2017 Computer Registration Application Errors & Solutions For CBT Center Owners
,The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has published the frequent and common Errors and Solutions relating to the JAMB Registration Application on Computers and Desktops for all CBT Center Owners.Many Approved CBT Owners do encounter errors during installation of the JAMB Registration Application on their respective computers ranging from access code errors, location settings, and other problems.
The Following Frequently Asked Question Will Help Solve Some Of The Problems faced by the center owners.
1. Question:I received the following message: “Error 404 while trying to install the JAMB Registration Application”. What do I do?
Answer: Confirm the URL address as http://www.jamb.org.ng/installer/install.htm
2. Question: I don’t have an access code, what do I do?
Answer: Check the administrator’s email provided and also check the spam folder in your Mailbox. If not found, send your correct email address to the JAMB Zonal/State Coordinator in your State.
3. Question: I received the following message: “Invalid Access Code”, what do I do?
Answer: Uninstall the JAMB Registration Application, Re-download and Re-install.
4. Question: I received the following message, “You are running this application
from an unauthorized Location”, what do I do?
Answer: Make sure you are on the Network provided by JAMB i.e. using the SIM card provided.
5. Question: I received the following message,” Access code supplied invalid or
system not recognized”, what should I do?
Answer: Re-launch the application and the access code on the FIRST SYSTEM (admin system) that you used. Once this is done successfully, you can proceed to add other systems via the admin system (THE FIRST SYSTEM).
For Other Problem Solutions Not Listed Here Forward Complaint To UTME2017.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks
Powered by Facebook Comments