This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into Ebonyi State university, Abakaliki (EBSU) that the management has announced Verification of O'level Certificates for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates are to follow the procedures below for verification of O'level certificates.
EBSU 2017/2018 Verification Of O'level Certificates Procedure
Step 1: Pay 300. 00 only (service
charge) for each O’Level Certificate you are presenting for your admission through EBSU Microfinance Bank in
Generate O’Level verification invoice
according to the below process:
1. Visit the school portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net)
2. Click on the link “O’Level Certificate
3. Type in your Jamb registration number
4. Click on Submit
5. Proceed to EBSU Microfinance Bank with the invoice generated
6. Make payment at the EBSU Microfinance bank and obtain Tpay PIN from the bank
Step 2: Present the following items to
your Faculty Officer who would forward them to EBSU ICT
Verification of your O’Level Certificate(s)
1. A photocopy or photocopies of your
O’Level certificate(s) to be verified
2. Unscratched/Undisclosed Scratch Card(s) for each Certificate to be verified.
If you are presenting WAEC and NECO etc, please buy and present relevant scratch card(s)
3. Photocopies of your JAMB and Post
UTME/PD results (as applicable)
4. A photocopy of your admission letter.
Step 3: The Faculty Officer (FO) would
display verified results on the Notice Board, for candidates’ attention.
Step 4: When you are clear and you
have paid your school fees, please proceed, with evidence of fees payment to obtain your Matriculation (student) Number from your Faculty Officer
and register your courses.
Please, note that no candidate is allowed to do certificate verification outside the EBSU ICT.
Powered by Facebook Comments